Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Birthday Girl








Last friday (the 4th) was my birthday! It absolutely poured with rain the night before and continued to rain the entire day-not just regular rain but it was POURING. It only seemed right to stay in my pyjamas til well into the afternoon on such a day (but I tend to do this on a regular day also so I didnt really need the excuse :o) Anthony and the boys and I went out in the afternoon together and it was so nice spending time with my little family and being spoilt.



The next day we had a Bush/Bennallack lunch up at Spurs. Tim and Kesh came along too which was nice of them. Being such a big group it took about 45 mins for our food to arrive so needless to say we were starving and pretty much anything would have tasted good but the food was pretty good anyway.




After lunch we all came back to our house for dessert and cake and just to relax (which seems necessary after such a big meal).


Thanks to everyone for coming up and for spoiling me so much!


Only thing missing was the NZ Bennallacks but we all understand and will see you soon anyway!

4 comments:

  1. That food was yum! I'm so glad you enjoyed your birthday. We love you so much! You're such an awesome sister and friend. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- I'm so angry in my photo. Wonder what was happenning there!?
    We loved being able to spend time with you and family on your birthday Jo! Thanks for having us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that photo of you cracks me up Kaylee! Looks like you REALLY disagree with whatever Alyce is saying

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a lovely day Jo..you certainly deserve it. What great photos!
    love the NZ bennallacks :)

    ReplyDelete