Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Prayers

Our boys are currently prayer mad! Sounds ultra religous but Carter in particuler will often run up to us out of nowhere with his arms folded and declare "prayer" and start mumbling quietly and then shout out "AMEN!".
Tony often wants to follow with his own prayer-however we can actually understand his. He had a really cute prayer the other night-he blessed the "bad men" that they will be good and that they wont do naughty things, that they wont kill people and that they will choose the right. He also blessed Laman and Lemuel that they would also be good and choose the right.
He has such a good heart!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww....I can't put into words how sweet Tony is! Children are so precious with so much purity and love in them. That's so sweet that he even wants to pray for the "bad men" in the world. Sounds like you guys are doing a great job of teaching him about the scriptures/gospel.
    And dear old tarts, that's adorable! I don't think I would be able to hold in my laughter
    though.
    It's great you're teaching them young!
    ps. You have a great way with words Jo, I love reading your stories on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Jade. I often forget to write a lot of things on here but I know its a good record of the everyday things that make me laugh or smile. I just saw on your blog that Matt is pretty much done now-such an achievement. Tell him I said congratulations.
    Yeah I struggle to tell Carter off when he is naughty and I often have to look away in the middle of doing it because he cracks me up so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thats such a sweet entry!!!!! those boys are soooo cute!!!!! and i cant just picture Carter declaring Prayer!!
    Tony has such a wonderful heart! soooo caring and loving!

    ReplyDelete