Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Handsome Boys



Just thought I would put up a few pics of my handsome boys all ready for church.






Mr Tony gave an impromptu talk in Primary today as the girl who was supposed to talk couldn't do it so poor Tony got asked *yet again*. That's the down side to having your Mum and Dad in primary-you always get asked to fill in for other children. He did a great job though and it doesnt seem to faze him at all.




He also got Man of the Match for his rugby game yesterday so he gets to take home the trophy again. It was his second to last game and he is doing really well.




Carter is apparently always so well behaved in Nursery but always a ratbag in Sacrament meeting but he certainly brings a smile to everyones face. He talks a lot more and gets so easily excited and cant contain himself so he runs in these little circles as fast as he can. He always cracks me up!


Both the boys got new suits which was quite a challenge as poor old Carter has a bit of extra baggage in the stomach area so we had a hard time getting a suit that fit him on the stomach but wasnt miles too long in the legs. We finally found a brown pin stripe one and although it wouldnt suit many people, it seems to fit Carters unique personality pretty well and of course looks adorable.


4 comments:

  1. My Nephews are just too adorable!!!! Carter always cracks me up! and Tony is always a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of budding missionaries in the making there! The handome Elders Bush and Bush - what a companionship they would make! I have images of Carter running around in circles with excitement every time he committed someone to baptism, and Tony teaching and instucting like a wise old sage. They look so cute in their suits!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love little boys in suits! I didn't realise carter's suit was brown in his first picture, but yes brown looks great on him! I just bought tony's birthday present. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a pinstripe suit! So cute!

    ReplyDelete