I know that my husband loves me! How? Well yes he does tell me but he also shows me in the little things he does-he is a pretty great husband. The proof is in the pudding, and here is the pudding;
1. When we buy Snack chocolate, he passes me the block and says to eat all the pieces I want and just give him what I don't want.
2. Whenever Carter gets croup at night-he ALWAYS takes him to the hospital and sleeps there at nights.
3. He doesn't mind when I get on my little 'hobby obsessions and get a one track mind for beading/baking/card making/ sewing/scrapbooking and the list goes on and on and on. I devote huge amounts of time to the flavor of the week then completely abandon it 2 weeks later.
4. He unwraps my gum for me before he passes it to me.
5. When he comes home and sees it's been a rough day, he tells the boys to get their shoes cos they are going to the park.
6. If our TV shows clash-he will tape his and let me watch mine.
7. He will carry 16 shopping bags at once so I don't have to carry any.
8. He always vacuums cos he knows I hate it.
And this is just to name a few!
I, on the other hand, ALWAYS empty out the tupperware containers with leftovers in them that have been forgotten about at the back of the fridge. You know the kind, the ones where you don't breathe at all while you are emptying them or you will dry reach.
I guess you could say we're even!!