Sunday, February 10, 2013

Baring it all

We have a lot of nudity in our house.

Now get your mind out the gutter - I mean my children.

These past summer holidays have made me realize how often I am yelling the phrase;

"Where are your clothes?"

Our boys get dressed in the morning but normally within about an hour their shirts are off, later followed by their shorts, and in Carter's case....well let's just say by lunch he dons his birthday suit.....all year round.

Toddlers are famous for being tough to keep clothed. We went through this. But nowhere in any parenting books does it mention this stage for 5 and 7 year olds!!

So when you see our children out and they are clothed, know this is like playing dress-up for them. Ten minutes after arriving home, those clothes will be scattered on the floor somewhere throughout the house! Perhaps I need to start taking photos for blackmail during those teenage years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment